Indice del forum

Piante

Piante acquatiche per acquario, piante palustri e altre piante.

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Custom Sales Order System integration with Great Plains Micr
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Mims

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 30 Ago 2019 07:44:07    Oggetto:  Custom Sales Order System integration with Great Plains Micr
Descrizione:

Custom Sales Order System integration with Great Plains Microsoft Dynamics GP Computers Articles | November 13
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, 2007
If your company is established business, which uses one or another in-house developed Business Management System and you are now in situation when you are moving the business to the new phase, where you need industry strength ERP system behind, or how now they name it accounting backoffice, you may be interested to read on how Microsoft Dynamics GP Great Plains can do the job for you

Of course, and this is not a big secret, GP integration needs to be designed and programmed by GP consultants, who will work in concert with your internal IT professionals.? Let?s take a look at typical scenarios:

1.?????? Sales Order Processing and Vendor Drop Shipping.? If you have strong presence on the web as eCommerce reseller, there is the chance, that what you actually do is transfer customer sales orders to vendor drop ship purchase orders.? If this is the case, you will need to integrate your SOP system with Microsoft Great Plains.? The first and the most reliable tool to choose from and consider on the first place is GP Integration Manager.? In IM itself, please review eConnect connectors to integrate Sales Order Processing and Purchase Receipt documents.? eConnect route is definitely faster, in order to see the difference you should know that traditional IM connector uses Great Plains workstation as OLE server to do the job, basically filling up fields in the form and so, validating business logic

2.?????? Direct eConnect programming.? This option should be faster in comparison to Integration Manager way, as IM eConnect connector has to do all the steps in business logic validation, while in eConnect MS Visual Studio.Net c# or VB programming you can choose the steps to perform in business logic validation.? However eConnect ?atomic? stored procedures might still be less efficient as they had to validate the logic of Microsoft Dexterity

3.?????? SQL Stored Procedures approach.? SQL is definitely the fastest tool to try, however you should be proficient in SQL scripting and understand the impact of various SQL expressions on GP data extraction and manipulation performance: Select versus SQL cursor is good example.? This is not the only warning ? when you use SQL update, delete or insert query, you can damage GP DYNAMICS or company database tables

4.?????? Integration Mapping.? Your employees or traditional IT department contractors might be giving you the signal that they?ll integrate Microsoft Dynamics GP with your legacy Sales system.? Microsoft as successor of Great Plains Software, knows that GP is mid-size ERP package and being such it requires consulting partner network to sell MRP software and do certified GP ERP installation and implementation.? Of course your people could ultimately and theoretically be done with the GP implementing job, however you should ?understand the risks and learning curve cost impacts

5.?????? Diving to Technology Ocean.? GP technologies include: Microsoft Dexterity, SQL Server 2005 and 2000, GP ReportWriter, GP Modifier with VBA, Crystal Reports, eConnect and XML Web Services, GP Integration Manager with eConnect connectors.? MS Sharepoint and GP Business Portal at this time are in market attacking mode, so if you need such practical modules as Electronic Document Delivery, Requisition Management (successor of eRequisition), Order Management (successor of eOrder)

6.?????? Pervasive SQL or Ctree integrations.? There are chances that your company had hard time in earlier 2000 and you lapsed to pay Microsoft Great Plains annual enhancement program.? In this situation, if you plan to get new GP version, currently GP 10.0 license keys, you will have to undergo GP enhancement reenrollment procedure

Is Blogging the Best Way to Profit on the Internet? Marketing Articles | February 29, 2016

Internet addiction and adherence is the unique phenomenon in the fast changing scenario of Smartphone revolution and massive growth of the eCommerce platform. So, you are reading several blog posts, articles and other stuff online everyday to find required information. Those who have researched a bit about online money making opportunities have found that sites like Mashable and The Huffington Post are reaping huge profits from their blogging strategies. In this post, I am going to discuss the various aspects of blogging and also, the online income generation prospects you can explore.

Who Can Take up Blogging for Online Income Generation

Blogging is not the right job for everyone. However, you can be the ideal fit if you are:

• Passionate about a niche
• Eager to research about the different topics on the blog niche
• An expert writer having understanding about blog writing styles
• A valiant internet marketer
• Interested in dedicating serious effort to leverage time and very little investment into the project

The majority of the successful bloggers fit into the last category. If you are not a professional writer, you can always hire someone who can regularly provide solid content. There are loads of internet marketing professionals who can help in improving traffic and lead generation prospects.

Primary Requirements of Establishing a Successful Monetized Blog

To get started with your blogging and monetization goals, here are the basic requirements that I have incorporated…

1. Setting up a niche based blog with awesome theme, essential plug-ins and customized appearance.

Word Press is the best by far, in my opinion to get started.

2. Publishing moving posts with very attractive titles, videos (op.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 30 Ago 2019 07:44:07    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: